Infrared refrigerant Leak Detector for R744 (Co2), use a newly developed optical gas sensor
- This unit uses a newly developed optical gas sensor which is extremely sensitive to a variety of R744 refrigerant.
- It provides features of fast-response, high-reliability, and long-durability.
- It is an ideal tool for maintaining industrial heat extraction, heat pump water heaters, chilled warehousing, supermarkets, shopping vessels, commercial refrigeration and automotive air conditioning.
- Microprocessor Control with advanced digital signal processing.
- Multi-color visual display.
- Mute function to turn off audible alarm.
- High-Medium-Low Leak Sensitivity Selector.
- Low Battery Indication.
- Infrared gas sensor.
- Detection gas: R744 (CO2).
- Carrying case included.
- 15.5 ”(40cm) Flexible Stainless Probe.
- Ambient Concentration Reset.
- Peak function-find leaks in noisy environments.
- Automatic zero and background compensation.
- AC Adapter: @5V 1A